1. Types of Information Collected. We may collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us when you purchase Services, create an account, and/or contact us for customer service purposes. The types of information that may be collected include name, address, email address, telephone number, country of origin, demographic information such as billing information. If you correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses. Other voluntarily provided information may include testimonials, product descriptions and/or reviews, and information provided when you participate in any interactive areas of the Site, either available now or in the future.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from your browser when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, cookies, and data about which pages you visit on the Site. This information helps us to administer the Site, analyze problems our servers or software, and to gather demographic information. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with you.
2. How We Use the Information. We use the information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Site or otherwise in connection with our business in relation to the Site such as marketing, and provision of services. If you provide an email address, it may be used to send you information, company news, our newsletter, updates, and/or related product or service information. You may unsubscribe from future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address or the phone number provided below or on the Website any time by contacting Beati Publishing. Any information you voluntarily submit for posting to the Site (for example, if you post on a message board) becomes available to the public. Even if you remove the content, copies may remain viewable in cached or archived pages if other users have copied or stored your content.
Currently, we do not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties, except that we may disclose information to our Affiliates, as defined in this Policy. “Affiliates” means our service providers. This policy may change, and information may be disclosed in the event of bankruptcy, merger, or acquisition. Further, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
5. Collection of Information by Third Parties. The Site may transfer information from your visit to third parties. For information about how Beati Publishing utilizes third-party services, please see beatipublishing.com/cookies-policy. Beati Publishing uses third-party services to assist it in communicating or interacting with the public. These services may be separate websites or may be applications embedded within Beati Publishing’ website. Some third parties provide these services to Beati Publishing under contract, while others, such as social media sites, do not. Where practicable, we will provide clear notice before you are directed to a third-party service from our website.
6. Children’s Privacy. The Site is in no way directed at or intended for children and/or any persons under the age of 18. As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age without the prior, verifiable consent of a parent or legal representative. Website visitors may be asked to provide their date of birth or a parent’s email address as a verification mechanism. If we become aware that a child has posted any personal information on our website, we will remove the content.
10. Additional Privacy Related Information. See our Terms and Conditions and Cookies Policy.